Due to extraordinary demand, The Greeley Company is seeking to expand our esteemed physician reviewer panel. We encourage you to consider becoming an expert physician reviewer for us.
Top 3 reasons to become an External Peer Reviewer
Becoming an external peer reviewer for The Greeley Company offers an opportunity to earn some extra income, however, we find most of our physician reviewers enjoy the work for reasons unrelated to compensation, including:
- Clinical and intellectual stimulation: Applying current evidence-based medicine to your case reviews is interesting and professionally satisfying
- Self-improvement and awareness: Reviewing cases helps physicians improve their own clinical care and documentation
- An opportunity to make a difference: Serving as an objective external case reviewer offers a way to improve care provided by others and give back to the medical community
Requirements and requested qualifications
To be considered for a Greeley external peer reviewer role, you must:
- Be actively practicing
- Have practiced for a minimum of five years within your specialty
- Be board certified within your specialty
What makes a good external peer reviewer?
While we train and prepare our external peer reviewers for their roles, there are certain qualities that our physician reviewers share, including the ability to:
- Provide accurate, objective reviews of cases that reflect the most current standards of care in the field
- Base findings on comparison with current evidence-based medicine and consensus guidelines, when available and relevant
- Support your case analysis with concise, compelling clinical logic
Learn more about becoming an external peer reviewer
Complete and submit the form on this page or contact Robin Jones directly at (978) 406-4724 or email@example.com. You may also download a copy of our Become an External Peer Reviewer brochure here.