The Greeley Company is a full-service, flexible external peer review provider, offering objective reviews by our nationwide panel of highly qualified, actively practicing, board-certified physicians.
- Provide highly qualified, board-certified, actively practicing physician reviewers for all types and volumes of case reviews
- Help select the number and types of cases to review to ensure adequate evaluation—and spare unnecessary time and expense
- Provide onsite or virtual proctoring of practitioner technique, skill, or knowledge
- Deliver professional, easy-to-interpret reports containing criteria-based ratings, definitive findings, clear measurement and feedback of physician performance issues, and identification of opportunities for improvement
- Provide post-review support, such as conference calls to clarify findings and determine next steps
- Defend and support findings if subsequent corrective action, fair hearing, or litigation ensues
Often Greeley’s external peer review reports are so clear, concise, and convincing, they cause physicians under review to settle their concerns and avoid or abort a fair hearing.
Typical client benefits
- Resolve conflicting internal peer review findings
- Defuse or resolve conflicts of interest and politically sensitive situations
- Measure, improve, and demonstrate quality patient care
- Comply with OPPE, FPPE, and other accreditation and regulatory requirements
- Provide measurement and feedback to help with decisions in cases at risk for corrective action, fair hearing, or litigation
- Validate the credibility of their peer review program and improve or restore peer confidence
Please contact us at 888.749.3054 or complete and submit the form to the right to discuss how we can meet your external peer review needs or help answer any questions you might have.
You may also download our External Peer Review Brochure to learn more.